Saturday, January 3, 2009

For the next little while...

For the next little while I may not update this as often, nor will I check my email as often. My vacation has begun so I will not be around a consistent internet source. That being said I still will check things when I can and I will update this, probably briefly, with saying like "I am in (insert country/city) and I am good/great/sunburned". I am not sure about the last one, but after two months of winter I am excited for a lot of things that I used to take for granted.

Right now I am in Kunming, Yunnan, although I will not be here for long. I arrived friday night and I leave this afternoon. I am going from here to Laos by bus. I am not exactly sure how long it will take but I was told we will not arrive until Tuesday. By the way today is Sunday. I do not know a better way to start my trip than to ride a bus for two days.

I will update when I can until then cross your finngers that the sleeping compartment is big enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment